You may be eligible for the RAY program if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress (that is, you are not on academic warning/probation). Meet the specific skills and experience requirements set by the sponsoring faculty member.
- Fall/winter session (September to April): full-time in both the fall and winter terms, that is, at least 60 per cent of a full course load (at least nine credits) in each term or at least 40 per cent (at least six credits) in each term for students with a permanent disability.
- Summer session (May to August): student must be registered full-time in at least 60 per cent of a full course load (or 40 per cent of a full course load, for students with a permanent disability) or registered as a full-time student in the preceding winter term and returning to full-time studies in the following fall term.